Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Review: Monical's Pizza

Just a short review to say that Monical's has greatly improved their gluten free pizza offerings.

We had stopped eating there because of better options elsewhere. Before, Monical's only had 3 topping choices for their GF pizzas: cheese, sausage, or pepperoni. The toppings were sparse and the crust was never crispy. Totally edible, but not great. So we had switched to Pucchini's who had better topping offerings.

So this weekend my SIL got a pizza from Monical's for my mom and I and I had to go on their website to pick out toppings because it has all changed. Now you can get any toppings you want. 

And when the pizza came the crust was crispy and the toppings were plentiful.  It may not look like it in the pic because I forgot to take a pic earlier so this is the last little sliver of pizza that was left, but the toppings really did go out to the edge.

we got sausage, mushrooms, and black olives

And best of all, I didn't get glutened. I am actually most amazed/ pleased with this because I am sometimes wary of pizza places with shared topping offerings between regular and gf pizzas, but they did a fine job.

No comments:

Post a Comment